Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Is it Procrastination, Hard to get going, or am I just plain too busy and distracted

Arcade Notes:
Been working at cleaning the garage gameroom for about 4 years now. I'm more determined than ever to get this "dream arcade" going now that all but 3 machines are running. Add to the fact that I've cleared enough space to work and move, there's no excuses not to finish it by the end of 2004. Demolition man is a pretty fast pinball, glad to have it in the family. By the way this is not my garage, but it is my game: http://lousarcade.com/demo2.jpg

Adventure Racing Notes:
Rode about 7 miles on Sunday at Santiago Truck trail, it's been tough getting back from the 3 week old cold, but I think I've finally licked it and the cough is mostly gone. I'm going to run 7 miles at whiting tomorrow with Ignacio, while Harry and Saul bike it. On another note, I was able to attach my additional kayak saddles to my racks and built a rack for the rack while I'm not using it... Now just to get the additional kayak!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home