Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November 08' (see? it *is* hard to be original)

1.5 months til 08' is over. Time flies when you're busy and having fun. I think from now til year end every weekend is booked with some family thing. BTW, my 20 year reunion is in two weeks. Should be a hoot seeing how everyone has changed since the 10 year and since H.S. I must say facebook's been great as far as connecting with a lot of old acquaintances. I found a couple of HS friends from Cajon high, who had left lasting impressions on me during an interesting time in my life. It's great to see that they have families and doing very well. If you were to look at us back then in 86', you'd never thought we would become well adjusted, family people.

Eh, I was in the middle of writing this and got interupted - I'm going to post this as-is with half my thoughts down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home