Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Am Stoked!

Training Notes:
Ran 7 mile loop at whiting tonight. Ignacio and I hauled ass. Last week was such a beeyatch and I was sore for 4 days, over did it after a 3 week viral layoff. Harry and Saul followed on the bikes and I think I've got Harry hooked on Mountain biking. Big grin on his face when we were through. I was worried as we left them behind and never saw them again, turns out they got to 4 corners and turned around while we did the whole loop. I had a nasty attack "lactose intolerance" and made like bear and sheeyat in the woods. you gotta do what you gotta do. A hand full of leaves makes good TP. nuff said.

am feeling vely vely gooood light now and I'm amped for the 2005 racing season, too bad there aren't too many local adv races in Nov Dec. I may do a 10k trail run or something to keep me motivated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home