Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Am Tired

What a busy weekend, all I can say is having a busy lifestyle is tough:

Family notes:

Took the family to Thomas the Tank Engine day on Sunday where Kaleo was just in awe the whole time. I think he dug it. He'll probably not remember it in a few years, but what will probably rub off on him is that his parents love him and will do anything (well almost...) to make him happy. http://www.lousarcade.com/kaleo/kaleo86 Anyways, potty training is tough, but he got through a whole day without an "accident" at school.

Training notes:
Got a good solo 10 miler in on Saturday. When I got back down to 4 corners at Whiting, I was listening to these dudes gawk about how tough the climbs were and they didn't even do the extra loops. I had to laugh, and told them to get a grip, that it wasn't *that* tough. I guess I now know why they call it Whiney ranch. Harry is so stoked on MTB'n that he went and spent some cash on some Fox riding shorts and Jersey. We'll all three be going out on MTB's tomorrow, looking forward to it.

Arcade notes:
Well I got my last pinball, for now anyways. Bram Stoker's Dracula is in the house! http://www.lousarcade.com/bsd3 I had to complete a complicated three way trade for this, but I got it worked out and did the deal. I'm surprised I pulled this off, but I am in a bit of the dog-house for taking so much time. Pinball rows are complete. Now to get the gameroom decorated.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home