Saturday, October 15, 2005

So here I am...

relaxing down in San Diego. 10:30 p.m. and I have remote internet access with my EVDO card which provides broadband speed through wireless on my laptop. Technology is great. I must admit though, I'm a bit of an internet junkie, not being able to stay away from the keyboard while on vacation... The RV has been a good excuse to get out the house, so I'm glad we bought it a couple years ago, but gas is horrible and we've inclined to go on shorter outings nearby. Imagine what it costs to fill a 45 gallon tank on a vehicle that gets less than 10 mpg. Can you say Hybrid R.V.??? Oh well it beats a $250 a night room in some posh hotel with "who knows what" has been in/on the sheets.

Anyways, work is winding down, we have a retail freeze going in on the 15th so it will be no more rushed releases until after January. I will get to take my time on projects and perhaps get some training and vacation around the house in this fall/winter. It gives me a bit more time to do the major things needed around the house, and perhaps to finish my gameroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home