Sunday, August 21, 2005

lots of excercise, no lost weight...

I don't get it. The harder I work out the more weight I'm gaining. Yeah yeah, someone told me to knock off the protein. 3 days of hard riding, 3 lbs gained, some attributed to gatorade water retention. I need to get to my racing weight in 4 weeks and it seems impossible. My eating habits are the same. I'll see where I am a week from now...

Not much else going on, I got to surf san-o state beach over the weekend with some camping. It was a good relaxing time. I'm finally back to where I was as far as catching waves go, I like it when things come to me like second nature, never skipped a beat during my long lay-off.

Next Week: I'm going to try and ride at least twice this week. Busy week at work with a release going in and the I'm off to Palm Springs for some more R and R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home