Monday, January 24, 2005

boring week...

Training notes:

Nice weather, went for a fast solo 9 miler yesterday. It was good to be out on a nice day. Starting to drop weight again, which is good. Basketball season has started for us and we won our first game last week. Looks like we have a good roster this season so hopefully we'll make it to the playoffs and farther.

Home notes:
Termites suck, had to redo a rotted, eaten, infested window frame yesterday, I hope I got them all. House is a mess, time to clean clean clean.

Arcade notes:
Not much, just getting up the itch to redoing all the legs on all the machines. some $80 lighting rust remover ordered, some spare legs, and i still have to order new pinball feet. Going to be a big undertaking, but much needed for all my leg rusted games. Other than that everything pretty much works. I ditched my Marble Madness game so I'm +$500 and got a little much needed space back. Two cabs to go and I'll be able to lay all my pins again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home