Thursday, December 16, 2004

Variety is the spice of life

There is a reason a cliche' becomes a cliche'.

Training Notes:
Today I did about an hour of soccer at lunch. Damn, there is no halftime, no time outs, no between periods, just pure running, stop and go and chasing a bunch of fly weights around. Although I didn't play soccer growing up (just some playground and intramural), I was able to hold my own by keeping things simple - some of the same principles of basketball applied on defense. (keeping the movie "Victory" with Pele' and Stallone in mind) and relying on my natural athletic ability (har har har). I had blast and considered it as a type of interval training because there is a heck of a lot of sprinting involved. My thighs are wiped.

Arcade Notes:

Hehe, none really it's been nice that everything's mostly fixed and I've been putting some miles in on JokerZ and F-14. Understanding the rulesheet is essential to get high scores. I did put a WG6100 monitor together and have to install and test it in my spare space duel cab (only outstanding project). Tron art project has stalled as I would like to wait for the flourescing inside art AZ games is producing soon.

Work notes:
Laptop got stolen out of someone's car at lunch, Thieves SUCK .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home