Monday, December 13, 2004

Quick Post

Training notes:

It's been busy the last few weeks, not much time for training, plenty of time to gain weight. I did manage to get a few miles of running in since the SJT fiasco, but the poison oak is really killing my legs. The symptoms didn't show up until 4 days after the ride. This is even after I applied tecnu on my legs twice the night of the ride... luckily I had some steroid cream left over from my last poison oak incident and it seems to help the itching and swelling. Looks like organizers are starting to get their 2005 races down pat. I'm planning on about 9 races next year, with at least two 24 hour mtn bike races and AT LEAST on 24 hour adventure race. If I do those to minimum, I will be a happy guy. Although not training much, I feel pretty good about my fitness and weight.

Arcade notes:

JokerZ Pinball is 100% running after some painstaking flipper adjustment, 2 pop bumper rebuilds and an outhole kicker repair. Now that everything's working I was able to get a high-score on there. I'm a bit concerned about the F-14 insert lifiting, but I'll try and tap them back down and do it the poor man's way (more like lazy man's). Tron got a much needed CPO repair and the inside art has been stripped. This long running project is going to get done soon. It's been nice to be able to get to old art projects ever since everything's been electronically repaired, it's freed me up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home