Sunday, December 19, 2004

Beautiful Sunday

Training Notes:
What a crappy week of work last week. A Sunday like today makes it all worth while. did a 21 miler today albeit it was on pavement, but I was pulling my kid in the trailer, who by the way is getting heavier and harder to pull. oh well resistance may be futile, but it adds to my training. It was beautiful outside. I'm about to shave my head bald, because I'm sick of looking like a F.O.B. because my hair is long and unkept, because I'm too lazy and busy to deal with it. Plus I'm kinda digging that Ken Watanabe look in Last Samurai, so I'm growing my goat again and will shave my head after Christmas (for my wife's sake).

Arcade Notes:
Took a stab at Terminator 2. fixing an outhole problem which was just a loose screw sitting in the out hole, that was an easy fix... Placed the Major Havoc in it's permanent place and this is how the row stands: http://www.lousarcade.com/ATARI4.html
I've got a cabinet and pin acquisition I'm working on, don't know where I'll put the stuff, but I'll find someway to deal with it.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home