Sunday, January 16, 2005

twice around

So a bit bummed about yesterday missing the AR mini training run. This morning, I checked my email and lo and behold there's a ride up Santiago Truck trail and the guys I normally ride with want to do it twice. So we did it. The first loop was kinda dry and hot, the luge was surprisingly in good shape with a few mud pits to get through, but all in all I had fun. The 2nd loop we met up with ODC.org group and that was fun as well. A very hard work out about 16 miles total, lots of climbing. I ran out of water, but luckily I did not get any dehydration headaches (which are the worst). I was pretty satisfied having had only an avg of 4 hours of sleep the last 2 nights. Downed two burgers when I got home - am a very happy guy right now.

Finished the whirlwind kickout hole protectors, this thing is almost done, I'm waiting to get a score display and plastic speaker panel off ebay to finish this thing off once and for all. I may do a diode/resistor mode to help clear up some of the very minor display glitches. But this thing's finally playable and working real well.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home