Thursday, August 24, 2006

Conciseness

Why is it that when I post, I seem to ramble on and on for about two or three page lengths, while others seem to get their point across in just 2 or 3 paragraphs?

Okay let's try this: Things that have happened since my last posting

Work:
Got some personnel issues sorta worked out at my job.
Done with about six interviews for a developer in my group
My projects are still looming over me, will I get done with it by Sep 30?

Arcade:
Picked up another Top Tenner Pin: Simpsons Pinball Party from Temecula - nice - I'm happy
Fixed a Big Guns pinball relay issue where the flippers weren't activating and the score
board was going wacky
Put another bike hook up to clear two bikes parked in my arcade aisle. I have six bikes hanging
from my garage ceiling - yikes

Personal:
We went on a weekend RV trip to the beach and I got lots of surfing in
Kaleo got to build sand castles with me and jump waves
Got to take Kaleo to his swimming lessons and practiced some excercises at home
Went to Disneyland on what happened to be "Bats Day" where all the Goth-balls were out in force all weekend. I want to kill myself, yet be at the Happiest Place on Earth - irony at its best

Adventure racing:
Next one is Explore California which is supposed to be in the OC somewhere. Another tough race ahead of us. Teamates will be Scott, Andy and a new person Natalie. I'm guessing it will cover 80 miles of steep terrain in 24 hours.
I've been riding like crazy, now I have to get some running in.

There... concise enough? I think not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home