Friday, July 07, 2006

I am a Laker fan.

First off, Adventure Racing notes.... Our team was all set to go for tomorrows race. Than all of a sudden, *BAM* Nino tore up a calf muscle. Damn, I have to call Andy and find another team-mate. I recruited my 16 year old nephew, with whom I've paddled and ridden with before, so we're all set. Andy finds another guy named Scott so we're like a four person team - Great! *BAM* Andy catches the flu yesterday, and we're back down to three. I called Cisco last minute and it looks like he's good to go. We were short on some gear, but I think a quick trip to Sport Chalet or REI and we're all set. I hope they allow us to make all these last minute registration changes today. We'll be up at 3a.m. tonight for the race that start EARLY saturday morning. It's going to be HOT HOT HOT.

Lakers fan? Yes! So I sold my Quantum to an NBA exec of the Lakers who came and picked up the machine last night. He's a great vintage video game enthusiast which caught me off guard when I first got the "Will you sell your Q?" inquiry. He's so lucky in that he gets to go to CAX this weekend while I'll be stuck in the race overheating. Anyways, I got some great Laker's souveneirs from him and a nice photo, ummm what is that an 02' Championship ring?

Yes I got to try it on for size

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home