Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Things I'm thankful for:

My Family
Great Job
Good Friends
Fun Hobbies

Speaking of hobbies, I got to split from work early yesterday and did some more work on T2 up until this morning. I put some new profanity ROMs on it, and noticed that the general illumination lights were all wacky or not working even in test mode. Typical burnt GI connector issues (had to replace the header connectors and pins), a bad fuse that tested good, and the schematics were printed with errors on it. sheesh. GI work shouldn't take 3-4 hours to figure out and fix, but all is good now and T2 works 100% and cusses - "F U A-hole" - haaha.

We're heading over to the aunt's house for some major gorging, I hope they have sushi there, because that's how I like it when my Japanese family does holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home