Friday, February 17, 2006

Four Things:

Four Things

Tammy tagged me. So I'm on the hook:

Four jobs I’ve had:

1. Plant Nursery Worker (Thanks Yoshi and family!)
2. Stock Room Clerk (yes, filling fax machines)
3. Programmer/Analyst
4. Video Rental Clerk

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Matrix
3. LOTR trilogy
4. Master and Commander

Four places I’ve lived:

1. Aliso Viejo, CA
2. Diamond Bar, CA
3. Whittier, CA
4. San Bernardino, CA

Four TV shows I love:

1. Law and Order: SVU
2. SNL
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. ESPN Sports Center 11pm.

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I’ve never watched a single minute of:

1. Lost
2. Navy Seals NCS
3. Survivor
4. CSI: Miami

Four places I’ve vacationed:

1. Sedona, AZ
2. Kauai
3. Bankok, Thailand
4. Moscow, Russia

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Sashime
2. Carne' Asada Burritos
3. Chicken Katsu
4. Spaghetti and Meatballs

Four sites I visit daily:

1. eBay
2. Google newsgroups
3. CNNFN.com
4. Yahoofinance

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Riding my Mountain Bike
2. Playing video games and pinball
3. With my family
4. Tinkering in my garage

Bex, you are tagged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home